These are great materials to create a bulletin board that will provide a vibrant visual reminder of the very difficult to remember parts of speech. This set includes a title for each part of speech and different definitions and examples of each type:
- noun (concrete, common, proper, possessive, abstract, plural, plural possessive, irregular plural)
- verb (tenses, linking, regular, irregular)
- pronoun (plural possessive, plural, possessive)
- adjective (comparative, superlative)
- adverb (comparative, superlative)
These words are taken directly from the ELA common core standards.
These bulletin board posters will provide great discussion and questioning during guided reading, writing conferences, and mini-lessons!