After learning the 8 parts of speech, this game will serve as a great, fun review for students. It is an "I Have, Who Has" game in which each student receives one card. A question starting with "Who has..." will start the game. For example, the card may read "Who has the part of speech for: a tree." The student with the card stating "I have a noun" will read his/her card, and then read the "Who has" statement.
This product comes with two different games, each having 4 sections. The first game asks students to identify the part of speech given a word while the other game asks students to identify examples of the part of speech given. There are 64 cards total (2 separate games). Feel free to download the preview to get a closer understanding of the game. Please ask me any questions you may have about this product!
Other Great Parts of Speech Resources:
- M&M Parts of Speech Activity
- Labeling Helping/Linking Verbs
- Parts of Speech Game!
- Parts of Speech Quiz Assessment
- Parts of Speech Review & Preposition Practice FREEBIE
- Parts of Speech Review Bellringer
- Practicing Parts of Speech: 3 in 1 card game!