Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 15 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.1.A. They will learn how to identify how a word or group of words is functioning in a sentence. Students will describe the functions of the five main parts of speech. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 8 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 6 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as pronoun and adverb
• Examples of how to classify pronouns
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional resources
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels