This lyric sheet can be sung to the tune of "Roar" by Katy Perry and is a great way to help teach your students about 8 different parts of speech! These lyrics can be used to kick off each grammar or language arts lesson and has an entire songs' worth of facts- over 3 minutes of fun!
Parts of speech included in the lyrics:
Examples are provided within the lyrics for each part of speech!
- Nouns (People Places or Things)
- Adjectives describe the nouns (Color, Shape or Size)
- Articles (A, An, The)
- Interjections show surprise (Hey!)
- Conjunctions connect words (Because, And, Or, So)
- Pronoun takes the place of a noun (He, They, It)
- Verbs show action (Run, Jump, Skate, Skip, Slide)
- Adverbs tell how the verb is performing (Quickly, Slowly)
These lyrics are a hit in my classroom, and really help students become enthusiastic about the parts of speech. These lyrics can help your students memorize the parts of speech while creating a fun and engaging classroom! Sing it acapella, or use an instrumental version of the song to add some extra fun!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.
Check out my other products below!
Click here to visit my store