This is a fantastic resource for teaching or reviewing Parts of Speech. This set of songs is great for whole class or small group settings.
These songs were written to allow students to learn/review common parts of speech they need to be familiar with. Each song is set to a familiar tune to allow for ease in learning.
Each song comes in two forms.
- The first form has a shaded background for use on interactive white boards or to be printed and laminated in a center.
- The second form has a white background so that they can be printed or copied to be distributed to students.
These songs can be used in several ways:
• Project them on your interactive white boards.
• Print them out, place them under a document camera and project them onto any board or surface.
• Print, laminate, and place in a center.
• Print more than one to a page and create a song book.
• Create your own new and unique way to incorporate them into your own robust language arts program.