Parts of Speech Word Wall Words
What educators are saying
Help your students remember the 8 parts of speech and all their variations with these word wall cards. Each word wall card includes a description of the part of speech and a picture cue to help students remember it.
These parts of speech word wall cards work great on a word wall, a grammar focus wall, a bulletin board, or you can use them as part of your mini-lesson.
- 33 Parts of Speech word wall cards
- Each card includes a description and a picture cue
- Cards can be printed black and white, color text, or color background
*Each 8.5x11 sheet of paper contains three word wall cards.
Word Wall Cards Included:
- abstract nouns
- action verb
- common noun
- comparative adjectives
- concrete nouns
- coordinating conjunctions
- correlative conjunctions
- future tense
- helping verb
- indicative adjectives
- irregular verbs
- linking verb
- modal auxiliary
- past tense
- plural noun
- possessive noun
- possessive pronouns
- present tense
- proper noun
- relative pronouns
- singular noun
- subordinating conjunctions
- superlative adjectives
- verb tenses
Looking for more Word Wall Cards?
- Reading Strategy Word Wall Cards
- Figurative Language Word Wall Cards
- Fiction Word Wall Cards
- Non-Fiction Text Feature Word Wall Cards
- Greek & Latin Root Word Wall Cards
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.