Make the parts of speech come to life with this creative and super fun resource! Each part of speech has been personified and given its own personality.
There’s Miss Noun, Miss Adjective, Queen Verb, Miss Pronoun, Mr. Adverb, Mr. Interjection, and Mr. Conjunction. Each member has its initials on its body and has been given a unique personality!
The following are included in this resource:
• Profile Pages – These pages introduce each member of the grammar gang and include the member’s personality traits, habits, jobs, distinguishing features, closest friends, and favorite quotes. Everything included in the profile was created to help students remember what each part of speech is!
• Poetry Pages – Students love poetry, and they especially love poetry that rhymes! Each member of the grammar gang has a poem that helps describe what the part of speech is and does.
• Grammar Gang Posters – Three sets are included, each set with different backgrounds (polka dot, stripe, chevron, plain gray) One set of posters is size 10 x 14. One set is size 8.5 x11, and the third set is 44 x 34.
• Roll and Learn Games – These are fun dice games that can be used to review each part of speech.
• Scoot Cards or Task Cards-These cards will also help students review the parts of speech and can either be used for a game of “Scoot” in your classroom or as task cards!
• A Parts of Speech Flipbook – Your students will make this cute flipbook to help them learn all about each part of speech!
• Parts of Speech Extra Practice – This includes a Bingo game, an interactive activity, worksheets, and a quiz to help students master the parts of speech!
Please leave feedback if you download! :) We thank you in advance for taking the time to at least rate this FREE product!
This resource is included in our Middle School Grammar Lesson of the Week Mega Bundle!