Parts of the book (9 pages)
It contains a brief explanation of what a book is.
• A booklet with the most important parts of a book for the child to cut out and have as a guide.
• Cut and paste the different parts of a book.
• Complete the parts of a book with information from the book that they are reading.
• Cutting, filling, illustrating and binding pages to make their own book.
• Examples of a story, poem, and riddle are given for children to produce their own material.
April 23 is the World Book Day
DJ Inkers L#012014196408