I created this for my whole science department to use when we were made to drop everything and teach to the test! (11th grade Math PSSA....standard M11.C.1.1)
It's ready to use.....no prep....just make copies!
This zipped file contains:
A 30 slide powerpoint (clean look....not wordy...simple animation)
A double-sided student sheet (in WORD & pdf)
The powerpoint leads you through the whole lesson:
* 3 review slides (that you could delete)
* 9 terms - students write word in 1st column & draw in 2nd column on their sheets
arc, central angle, chord, diameter, inscribed angle, radius, semicircle, tangent, & secant
* Oral review of the terms - picture on screen, answers are in notes section of powerpoint
* Independent Practice - 2 parts - sketching & definition matching
* Answers to Independent Practice
The free preview shows ALL of the powerpoint slides on a 8 page pdf file.