Parts of a Friendly Letter, Graphic Organizers and Writing Scaffolding
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Over 80 pages of fun graphic organizers for reading comprehension and writing. Ink-saving black line, doodle theme is appropriate for any age - even older kids who need the additional support of a graphic organizer.Bundle includes:SequencingMain Idea and DetailsBrainstorming / Planning PagesWrite anPrice $22.50Original Price $28.00Save $5.50
These friendly letter templates are great for teaching the structure and parts of a letter. Fun doodle theme is appropriate for any grade level.
Includes cover page and 5 graphic organizers focusing on:
► Date, Greeting, Body, and Closing
► Structured letter writing
► Labeled templates and unlabled template to slowly withdraw scaffolding
Graphic organizers are a fantastic tool to help your students write a letter using the correct format.
Appropriate for elementary to middle grades. Use for:
• Whole group introduction to a friendly letter
• Writing / illustrating a friendly letter for a classmate or relative
• Learning the names of letter parts
• Independent letter writing using correct format (centers or seat work)
⭐ Doodle Style Graphic Organizers: 40 Page Bundle!!!
⭐ Doodle Style Graphic Organizers: Write, draw, doodle, and learn