Your students will germinate seeds and use this Parts of a Plant flipbook to store all their learning!
Included in this resource:
6-page (3 pages when double sided) flipbook
- My Schema: Students will fill out up to six things they already know about plants and their parts
- Parts of a Plant: A short text that discusses four parts of a plant (roots, stem, leaves, and fruit/flowers).
- My Observations: A place for students to draw what they see and label the parts of their lima bean (other plants will work, too!) as they grow. Six days of observations are included.
- Life Cycle of a Plant: Students will cut and paste 6 pictures in the order of the plant life cycle. Pictures are included in both color and black and white.
- Parts of a plant: Students will label the different parts of a plant using words from a word bank.
Step-by-step directions on how to help your students grow their very own lima bean seeds.
A week-long pacing guide.
4 posters with photographs: roots, stem, flowers & fruits, and leaves.