Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these parts of a plant flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Plant Parts Flippers are a great way to teach and organize parts of a plant vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a plant part picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a plant part picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more plant vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the parts of a plant pictures to hang on a parts of a plant bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 plant terms included are:
roots, stem, leaf, flower, seeds, bud, petal, fruit, ovary, stamen, pistil, pollen, primary roots, lateral roots, root system, shoot system
Here are some related parts of a plant products:
Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $2.00!
Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Cards
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Parts of a Plant Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store