Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.00$324.93Save $145.93
Teaching the parts of a sentence requires diverse tools. This grammar bundle includes varying grammar activities and tools for teachers to choose what works best for individual classes and students. Add these grammar worksheets, Powerpoint, manipulative pieces, and other activities to teach the parts of a sentence - subject, verb, direct object, indirect object, predicate noun, and predicate adjective.
Tools included for you to teach parts of a sentence:
* Pretest (allows the teacher assess student's knowledge of parts of a sentence)
* Powerpoint (explains each part with sample sentences) - editable!
* Worksheets (gives students scaffolded practice)
* Flipping book (these fun books need colored) for notes
* Flash cards (have students write lists or definitions or samples)
* Stations (60 sentences for practice)
* Interactive manipulatives (students will "build" sentences with sentence pieces)
* Graphic (walks students through action and linking verbs)
* Final test (covers every aspect of parts of a sentence)
You may not use all of these parts of a sentence activities with every class, but you should have enough materials to pull when needed for different learners.
The thumbnails contain pictures of most of the products, too. You should be able to easily implement this bundle into any grammar lesson plan.
Ready to take the plunge and never buy another grammar activity again? This parts of a sentence bundle is in a larger package. Everything needed to differentiate grammar lesson plans is in the Complete Grammar Curriculum. Buy today - and have access to updates for all grammar products, for life!
Looking for other specific practice for grammar concepts? Try:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.