Parts of an Experiment Assessment- WITH key (Google Docs)
Also included in
- Help students improve in the area of experimental design with these three awesome resources!Variables and Hypothesis Practice worksheet- start here! Help students differentiate between independent and dependent variables, and learn how to write hypotheses in the if/then/because format. After, you'llPrice $8.00Original Price $10.50Save $2.50
- I have been teaching AP Biology since 2014 and have made several resources that really improve my students' understanding of content. Here's a big ol' bundle of those things- see individual products for more info about each. Enjoy!Price $100.00Original Price $112.50Save $12.50
- These resources are geared towards a high school level, general Environmental Science class. I teach Gen Enviro to 10th-12th graders and use these resources in my class.Keys & rubrics included when available.Price $69.00Original Price $76.00Save $7.00
This assessment has lots of potential. You could use it as a pre-test and again later as a post-test, you could use it as a quiz while mid-unit, or you could use it as a standalone worksheet. This document assesses a student’s ability to:
- Identify the scientific question, hypothesis, control group, variables, constants, qualitative vs quantitative data, and the appropriate type of graph to make when given a short experiment. This section is all multiple choice, except for one short answer question.
- Create a graph when given a data set (it’s a simple line graph).
- Complete a CER that correlates with the graph- the claim has been given, and students need to provide the evidence and reasoning to support the claim.
The answer key is provided.