In this Power Point Presentation you will find:
1. 163 slides about this topic.
2. Different vocabulary related to “Parts of the House” with questions and answers about this topic in Spanish.
3. Graphic Organizer and lesson summary: Students can see all vocabulary we work with in this lesson.
4. The first 83 slides are in English and Spanish (written translation in English), the next 82 slides are only in Spanish. It is up to the teacher to work with the bilingual o monolingual presentation.
5. As a teacher I use both presentations: When I am introducing this topic for the first time I like to work with the bilingual version, and after some time I work just with the monolingual presentation.
6. This presentation has been recorded by a Spanish native speaker. It is up to the teacher if he/she wants to use this presentation with or without sound.
7. The teacher will also have the possibility to work with this presentation automatically or manually. Just program the Power Point Presentation in a regular manner (Go to “Transition” and uncheck “on mouse click” and “after” boxes. Remember NOT to save these changes otherwise you Power Point Presentation will change and you cannot undo this).
8. This is an interactive Power Point Presentation with different questions and answers. Great material to use in class to work with oral skills. You can also ask additional questions or comment in every slide.
9. Remember that you can also delete or hide those slides you don’t want to use in your Spanish class.
10. Great visual material to remember new words.
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS ENJOY THIS PRESENTATION.