This study guide is meant to accompany Paso a Paso's Chapter 1 about friends, expressing likes and dislikes with Me Gusta and personalities with Soy and Eres. The included practice problems can work for any similar Spanish unit with Realidades always providing a close match with vocabulary lists, etc.
- Listening as 4 students describe themselves to match the number of the student to the pictures on the page.
- Reading 8 descriptions to match personality traits to different people.
- Write a letter telling who you are, describing your personality and stating what you like to do and why (includes space to write a short letter and a rubric for grading)
- Culture section - connotation of friend vs. amigo in a Venn Diagram + 3 True/False questions
- 14 activities in English to write in Spanish
- 16 personality trait pictures for which students write the Spanish
- Conversation about likes/dislikes & personality with 10 blanks to fill from a word bank
- 4 sentences that need si/tampoco in the answer
This is an updated .pdf version of the study guide I used with my 8th grade Spanish students.