Get your students excited about practicing 0 to 10 addition with these interactive PowerPoint games! The questions show addition pictures with answers between 0 to 10. Included in this purchase is 5 games each with 30 different questions.
1. Group the students and give each group a ball, whiteboard, marker, and eraser.
2. Open to the first "pass" slide and music will play.
3. Students pass the ball nicely (no throwing) around the group while the music plays.
4. Click "next," the music will stop, and a question will be shown.
5. Whoever has the ball when the music stops gets to answer the addition question on the slide.
6. Give some time and ask the groups to show their answer.
7. Click "click for answer" to show the answer.
8. Click "Next" for the next pass the ball slide and continue.
There are 5 different games included with different pictures for the problems: cubes, crayons, pencils, dots, and tallies.