Practice with the Passé Composé.
- start with reviewing avoir and être in the present tense
- talk about how to put together the passé composé
- practice all the verbs that use the être auxilary
- show students a list of all exceptions and have them practice a few
- practice knowing which pronoun could replace which noun
-practice using the passé composé in the ngative form
- find the mistakes in the text
- fill in the blank for the correct auxiliary ( good for homework)
- passé composé with the negation
- TEST - pronoun, passé composé with negation, subjects, verbs, adverbs and adjectives.
My big lesson for passé composé :
I teach my students the 4 steps of passé composé.
1. Find the auxiliary
2. conjugate the past participle *Check the exceptions*
3. L'accord ONLY with être.
***I have the Ediction l'Envolée Passé Composé et Imparfait book.
From that, I take the DRMRSPVANDERTRAMP sheet and the list of all of the exceptions. Students have this sheet with them at all times!
*** Some of the resources include some things from my grammar unit - check out my La Grammaire bundle.
Hope that helps!