Also included in
- Do you teach Growth Mindset in your classroom? This Becoming An Achiever Bundle is a year-long curriculum designed to introduce your students in grades 2-5 to what being an achiever means and the characteristics of achievers, Growth Mindset, Habits of Mind, and Discovering Their Passions. Each Print$14.00$22.00Save $8.00
This resource has been updated to contain a Google Slides version to use in Google Classroom. Are you looking for a way to increase student engagement and motivation? Try PASSION PROJECTS! This step by step guide includes everything you need to introduce Passion Projects during a weekly Genius Hour in your classroom. This Print and Go resource allows your students to participate in an authentic Project-Based Learning experience.
This curriculum includes 7 detailed lesson plans, checklists, planning pages, 2 PowerPoint presentations, rubrics, reflection pages, handouts and graphic organizers for each lesson, editable PowerPoint copies of most of the graphic organizers, rubrics, and support materials for the teacher.
Note: The 7 lessons may take more than a week to complete, especially if this is your students’ first Passion Project because you are also teaching the Process of Completing a Passion Project. Subsequent Passion Projects should not take as long.
- Lesson 1: Discover Your Passion
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Passion Projects and Burning Questions
- Lesson 3: Resources, Products, and Audiences
- Lesson 4: The Passion Project Proposal
- Lesson 5: Researching and Taking Notes
- Lesson 6: Creating Your Product
- Lesson 7: Rehearsing, Presenting, and Reflecting
Want to save $$$ Bundle Up!
This resource is also included in my Becoming An Achiever Growing Bundle.
Follow me to be notified when I post a new product. All my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours so it pays to be a follower!
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).