***New Passover Product***
This Passover Lapbook is perfect for learning about the holiday and is a great keepsake too! Each section of the lapbook is interactive allowing your students to engage in their learning and have fun at the same time. Puppets are included for your students to act out the story. Just attach the puppets to popsicle sticks or flannel and you're set! Key parts of the Passover seder are discussed and background information is provided for teacher reference.
Also available in black and white
- Choose which seder plate you like and create a plate by matching the items to the correct explanation and/or word.
- Print out the three matzahs and write about why three are used or use the explanation ones provided.
*four cups of wine
- Create a foldable of why four cups are used.
- Create a foldable about what the four sons represent.
- Create a foldable about the four questions. (Chabad and Ashkenazi)
*pocket of plagues
- Order the plagues and stick them on a paint stick or magnet board.
*Passover story book
- Create a story book. Order the events, print out for the seder, or use as a read aloud.
-Act out the story with the puppets and additional plague cards.
Here are more products you may like:
The Little Red Hen and The Passover Matzah
Adding up Matzah Balls
Passover Math Games
Passover Roll, Sort, Keep
Matzah Ball Soup Sight Words
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps me create products that benefit your class.
Be sure to "Follow me"
for store updates and sale information! Look for the green star under my store name and click it. Thanks!