Focusing on cultural awareness? Studying immigration? Looking for a research project that connects to students' lives? Well, then this Passport to Family Heritage Project has exactly what you need. This project will help students discover their family's journey to America, research facts about their family's native country, and explore their family's heritage.
This 15 page product includes the following items:
1. Project Cover Page
2. Student "Passport" Information Page
3. My Family Portrait Page (with lines for writing)
4. Journey to America Interview Questionnaire
5. Journey to America Writing Template
6. My Family's Native Country Graphic Organizer
7. All About (Native Country) Writing Template with headings
8. All About (Native Country) Writing Template with blank headings
9. List of 6 project activities for students to choose from
Love this project, but you teach outside the U.S.? Check out the Canadian version of this project:
Passport to Family Heritage Project- Canadian Version
If you like this product, please remember to provide feedback. Also, if you would like to be notified when I add a new product to my store, please become a follower.