Set up your summer or after school language business today!
This 30-page e-book provides ideas, resources, games, printables and lessons for offering a summer French camp or an after school enrichment class for elementary students. Variations of this program have been used with great success by the author for over ten years in five different programs. This publication is just what you need to promote the early learning of French in your community, and you'll earn extra income in the process!
The program theme is a "Trip to Paris." Spend the camp week or enrichment session preparing for a simulated trip to France! Here's what you get in this extensive download:
1. Program descriptions, options, and flyers
2. Directions and resources for setting up centers
3. Camp and enrichment class schedules with blank printable planners and choices for each component of the lesson
4. An extensive resource of outdoor games, both cultural and language-learning
5. French foods: menu ideas and links to recipes
6. All of the elements for planning a simulated trip, including printable passports, boarding passes, luggage tags, play money, and post cards
7. Circle time themes and activity options
8. "I ate an escargot" permission slips and certificates
9. Author contact information for questions and consultation
Take kids to France without leaving your hometown! You'll create a memorable experience your participants won't soon forget!