This product, by It’s Not Rocket Science,
is designed to be used as a review game in a physical science classroom, inspired by the popular TV game show "Password." This cumulative game includes vocabulary from the entire year of physical science curriculum and is editable so that you can customize it perfectly for your classroom. This product comes with 3 editable PowerPoints
so that you can play this game as review for the final exam with all terms, as a review of just chemistry terms, or a review for just physics terms.
• 2 slides with implementation suggestions
• 1 editable PowerPoint with over 200 slides of key physical science terms for the entire school year
• 1 editable PowerPoint with over 100 slides of just key chemistry terms
• 1 editable PowerPoint with over 100 slides of just key physics terms
• A timer, in presentation mode, to enhance the game.
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
I love to use this product because reviewing vocabulary can be mundane but is critical for science mastery and this game is a fun and effective way to do it!
Is this aligned to Next Generation Science Standards?
YES! All of my products are aligned with specific Next Generation Science Standards. This product, in particular, covers vocabulary terms students must know for each NGSS.
Want to test out what the game looks like?
Check out the version I made for Biology for free Here
Looking for this for Biology?
Download for FREE Here
Looking for even more end of year or end of semester materials?
I have made midterm and final exam packs for both BIOLOGY
and PHYSICAL SCIENCE!
**Note** this product is included in the Physical Science Exam Review Pack! Check it out before you decide to purchase!
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add a new product every week so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at 50% off by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.