If you have enjoyed any of my other units, you will love this one! It is filled with 30 pages of activities to work with your students in whole group, small groups, and even on individual projects. In this unit you will receive:
- Native Americans
- natural resources
- negative consequences
- positive consequences
- point of view
- Clues to the Past
- Past vs. Present
- Vocabulary Cut & Glue
- History Detectives set
- including the "How Have We Changed" Venn Diagram set
- What's an Artifact?
- Create Your Own Timeline Project (10 half pages!)
- My Community Timeline
- My Community Then & Now
- Aspects of Community Change
- Presidential Reporters Project (4 pages)
- Problems in the Past & Present Venn Diagram
- An Important Moment in our Communities History
Check out more exciting goodies!
2nd Grade Social Studies Chart Pack
G2-Unit1 What is a Community?
G2-Unit 2 - Maps, Landforms, & the World
G2-Unit 3 - Government & Citizens
G2-Unit 4 - Economics: Goods, Services, Resources, Businesses, Scarcity, and More!
Don't forget to follow me for updates, sales, and info on flash freebies!
Just Add Glitter uses products from the following sellers:
Graphics From the Pond