Past, Present, and Future game and picture sorting activities! I use these activities as a formative assessment to gauge whether or not my students are mastering the C3 Social Studies standard on past, present, and future.
This game is a part of my Past, Present, Future Bundle.
Click here to see the bundled product
C3 Social Studies Standard Covered: 1-H2.0.1 Demonstrate chronological thinking by distinguishing among past, present, and future using family or school events.
1. Past, Present, Future Posters: Posters to helps your visual learners to remember the differences of past, present, and future while you play.
2. Past, Present, Future Game Cards: These game cards are meant to be copied and given to each student.
3. Past, Present, Future Event Cards: These event cards are what you, as the teacher, call out to have the students guess which card to hold up. A few generic events already written in for you, but you will need to fill them out according to what events your students have experienced in the past, present, and will experience in the future. (Example: I have “School Picnic” written on one of my cards for a future event. It is an event our school does the last week of school every year)
4. Past and Present Sorting Mats
5. Past and Present Photographs for sorting
15 pages total= 2 (TOU/Credits pages), 1 (Teacher Instruction page), 12 (student activity pages)