This Past, Present, and Future Mega Bundle will help your students use historical thinking to understand the past! Your students will demonstrate chronological thinking using school and family events and analyze historical sources (mock diaries, artifacts, photographs, and oral histories) in order to draw conclusions about life in the past. The engaging activities included in this download will not only cover social studies standard, but also important reading and writing standards.
To ensure that this product is appropriate for your grade level, please download the preview to get a better idea of what is included!
You can also preview the products include in this bundle by clicking on the links below…
Past, Present, and Future Bundle: To View, Click Here!
Life in the Past: To View, Click Here!
50 Total Pages: 5 (Teacher Instruction pages), 2 (Credits/TOU pages), 43 student activity pages
1. What are Historical Sources? Mini book
2. Then and Now Matching Activity (draw lines to connect school life in the past to the present)
3. Drawing Conclusions: What is it? (A picture analysis activity) 2 versions included
4. Diaries from the Past (a reading a writing activity) 4 diary entries included along with writing template
5. My School Day: An oral history interview activity!
6. Drawing Conclusions about School Life in the Past (final formative assessment activity)
7. Optional Artifact Ideas included
8. Past, Present, and Future cut and paste activities
9. Two Past, Present, and Future Games
10. Past, Present, and Future Mini-book writing activity
11. Past, Present, and Future Sentence Stem writing activity
12. Past, Present, and Future Word Wall Posters