Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Check out tons of lesson plans just like this for ESL students of all levels at Zippylessons.com!
I ate a salad and she had pasta.
We went to the park and ran five kilometers.
By the end of this lesson, your students will be able to form sentences like these!
Use this lesson to introduce your students to the past tense of irregular verbs while talking about what they did last weekend.
This lesson is meant to last 1 hour - 1.5 hours, perfect for most English classes. It comes with both a student version and a teacher version, so you have everything you need to deliver a great lesson!
In this purchase, you will receive:
- 3 pages of high-quality material, designed to guide your student through the learning process, including...
- A warm up activity to test prior knowledge and get students talking
- Activities that gradually introduce common verbs in the past tense
- A reading activity with comprehension
- A final interview speaking and writing activity so students can practice what they've learned.
- Grammar notes and instructions to make sure you are prepared for anything that comes your way
- Answer key with the answer to every question in the lesson
- A lesson plan planned down to the minute to ensure you stay on track.
My students love this lesson, and I'm sure yours will too. Use it once or use it for years to come!