Past Tense Irregular Verb Card Game
Also included in
- Are you looking for activities and games to practice the Past Simple Verb Tense with your students? This is a great money saving bundle with 4 games that specifically target the past tense (both regular and irregular). After you've taught, drilled and reviewed this verb tense, what students really nPrice $13.00Original Price $17.75Save $4.75
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your studentsPrice $25.00Original Price $34.00Save $9.00
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
- If your students need extra practice with using Past Tense Irregular Verbs, this grammar game & activity bundle will give them all the practice they need using some of the most common irregulars. Your students will be super engaged with 4 different activities and games to help them master thosePrice $10.50Original Price $13.75Save $3.25
- This custom bundle of ESL resources was ordered by Tamara but can be purchased by any educator.To create your own custom bundle:Build Your Own BundlePrice $19.30Original Price $25.75Save $6.45
This fun card game will help your students practice 80 different Past Tense Irregular Verbs. Students will increase fluency by changing each verb to the PAST TENSE and vice versa. But wait, you can't just add -ed! All of the verbs are Irregulars (see the complete list of included verbs below).
This game gives your students an opportunity to practice:
- pronunciation (irregular verb ending pronunciations)
- verb identification skills (being able to identify a verb and it's past tense)
If your students hate memorizing that long list of irregular forms, they will love this game! Playing is easy! To use a present tense card, you just need to say the correct past tense. To use a past tense card, say the present tense. Use the card separately or put them together for larger groups. This game is meant to be printed in full color, laminated and cut out for classroom use for years to come!
- 80 different Irregular Verb Cards PRESENT TENSE (change to past)
- 80 Different Irregular Verb Cards PAST TENSE (change to present
- 16 Wild Cards: Reverse, Skip, Draw Two, Wild
be, become, begin, break, bring, build, buy, can, catch, choose, come, cost. cut, do, drink, drive, eat, fall, feel, find, fly, forget, get, give, go, grow, have, hear, hit, keep. know, learn, leave, lend, let, lose, make, meet, pay, put, read, ring, run, say, see, sell, send, shut, sing, sit, sleep, speak, spend, stand, steal, swim, take, teach, tell, think, throw, understand, wake, wear, win, write, rise, shoot, sink, freeze, bite, blow, draw, feed, fight, rise, shake, dig, speed, tear
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!