Past Tense Regular & Irregular Verb Activity : BOOM CARDS™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
- Are your students as addicted to BOOM cards™ as mine are? They are the best digital learning tool for ESL teachers. This bundle contains 20 different sets of interactive elementary level grammar digital task cards. You can test the first few cards of each set by clicking on each individual preview fPrice $48.00Original Price $60.10Save $12.10
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammarPrice $130.00Original Price $190.40Save $60.40
- This bundle contains 8 different elementary level Boom Card Escape Activities to use all year. Boom Card Escape Rooms are an engaging way to practice basic grammar concepts with ELL and ESL students. Each escape activity has a different language focus and theme! The best part? They are easy to assiPrice $27.00Original Price $33.80Save $6.80
If your students need practice using both Regular & Irregular Past Tense verbs, this is an engaging Digital Escape Room BOOM CARD deck that will test their knowledge using common Regular & Irregular verbs. Your students will participate in the story to help find unlock the codes and travel to Saturn. Each of these four types of grammar exercises are included for each clue.
- Fill in the blanks (Type the past tense of the verb)
- Drag and Drop the correct form of the verb: Choose from 3 options
- Click on the correct answer: Choose all of the correct verbs
- Sorting: Sort the verbs into regular and irregular groups
If you like this activity, be sure to check out my other BOOM CARDS™
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access Irregular Past Tense Verb Digital Escape: Space Adventure theme (34 cards) on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!