This product contains a total of 33 NO PREP Printables for practicing spelling rules when adding ed and ing. FALL theme.
**IMPORTANT** If you already own my past tense spelling rules for ed & ing with a WINTER or SPRING theme, do not buy this. They are almost identical.
1. When a one-syllable word contains a single vowel followed by TWO or more consonants, just add ed or ing.
2. When a one-syllable word contains a single vowel followed by ONE consonant, you must double the consonant before adding ed or ing.
3. When a word ends in the letter e, drop the e before adding ed or ing.
4. When a word ends in a vowel + y, just add an ed or ing.
5. When a word ends in a consonant + y, drop the y and add ied.
6. When a word ends in a consonant + y, just add ing.
6 in-color posters for the 3 rules
6 of the same posters in B&W
5 Glue-An-Ending Worksheets
5 Add and Ending Worksheets
6 Choose the correct spelling cut & paste worksheets
3 Cut, Sort & Glue worksheets
8 Word Searches
Answer Sheets for the word searches included.