Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.21 MB | 40 pages
This is a fun unit for the younger students to explore their families history.
1. Website links
2. What is a Historian
3. Historians Wanted Mission – Answer the key questions
4. Historian Name Badges
5. Sources of the past
6. Time words – Sequence into the correct order
7. My Family – Draw and Label
8. I love my Family – Draw and write
9. Family Tree Names – Note to get Family information for Family tree activities.
10. Comparing Family Life – Draw
11. Comparing Family life – Venn Diagram
12. Past and Present Comparison
13. School Life comparison
14. School life - Venn diagram
15. Toys we played with – Venn diagram
16. Inquiry – What did my family play with when they were my age?
17. Family Artefact News – Note
18. How things have changed
19. Family Shields display poster
20. My Life assessment
21. Family Shield – Plus editable Name ribbons (separate file). Poster for display
22. Family Acrostic Poem
23. My family Member Biography
24. Grandparent Interview
25. Family Life Now and Then Y Charts
26. Persuasive Writing - Should children in the olden days have worked so hard?
27. Toys Now and then Grandmother’s toy box. Lesson ideas from the Victorian Museum website and worksheet
28. Women’s work simple recount
Plus additional art and information technology ideas.
Thank you for considering this unit and please make sure you leave some feedback and follow me to see what I create next.