1. Spin on either spinner with pencil and paperclip.
2. Put that word in the appropriate blank.
Ex. Right now I jog, but yesterday I _____.
Ex. Right now he ____, but yesterday he laughed.
3. Fill in the other blank with the correct tense and spelling.
Ex. Right now I jog, but yesterday I jogged.
Ex. Right now he laughs, but yesterday he laughed.
4. Spin again until all sentences are filled in. (you can set up rules such as if you land on one you already used, spin again. Or if you want them to do the same ones multiple times, you can let them land on the same word.)
1. Whole group- all students get their own paper and paperclip.
2. Literacy centers-make copies of the colored paper, laminate them, and then let students write on them with a white board marker to fill in the answers.