- Five hilarious games to get your students excited about new music topics! Perfect for a sub tub! Sometimes, our students have preconceived notions of what a topic is going to entail. They don't want to learn about Opera because its the lady in horns and Jazz is slow and boring. Let's not talk about$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
This is THE activity to leave for a sub!
- will keep all your kids engaged!
- easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.
- multiple ways to play - individuals and teams both work!
This huge list of Italian composers and pastas (52 in all) will keep even you guessing!
This game is part of my Music or Not Bundle. A set of 5 games for your sub tub!
My best seller is now newly updated to give you the best! You've been asking! Now:
- Editable so you can add pictures.
- Includes information about each composer. (Most pictures provided).
- Includes old version if that is your favorite!
- Older kid friendly in new darker shades.
*There are a few composers that do not have pictures because they either don't exist, or the composers are still living and pictures are under copyright. Add them yourself with the new editable version! This game does not contain any pictures of the pastas for copyright reasons.
Three print options for the game cards.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity (This is the reason I created this game. My school was having a “Strega Nona” themed open house, and was inspired after seeing an online quiz.. I thought that doing this as a quick game while people walked in and out would be fun since I share my space.)
• End of class reward. My 5-8 general music students beg to play this game!
• Game Day
• Game at the end of a composer unit
• Cross Cultural Activity on Italy
Like this game?
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com