“Patrick and the Leprechaun”
Total of 13 Pages
This Reading Worksheet is a story that features some of the history of Ireland and it's traditional culture, as well the mythology of Leprechauns!
This educational resource pack includes:
● Visual, auditory, and tactile prompts applied: pictures, recordings, & cut-out activities
● Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels: 1) Recite and Identify, 2) Predict, 3) Compare, and 4) Analyze and discuss.
● ESSA -Well-Rounded concept: A Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
● Red print is for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
● Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily.
COVER & INTRODUCTORY PAGE: First two pages.
PAGES 1-5: Reading the story of Patrick. The student recites each paragraph.
PAGE 6: Key Words with definitions.
PAGE 7: Wordsearch with key words.
PAGE 8: Predicting alternate endings of the story.
PAGE 9: Fill in the blanks according to the story (cut&paste available).
PAGE 10: Questions for discussion, analyzing and discussing the story.
CERTIFICATE: Last page for proof of completion.