Patriotic themed Music worksheets to develop Student Music Skills as they sing Patriotic Songs with these Editable and multi-level no-prep printables. Consider using these on a smartboard for a group/center activity.
- 1 sheet: Largo-Allegro-Forte-Piano
- 1 sheet: slow-fast-loud-soft
Music Symbols: Treble & Bass Clef, sharp, flat, whole, half, eighth, sixteenth
*NOTE AND REST VALUES
- 1 sheet-eighth, quarter
- 1 sheet- eighth, quarter rest, quarter, half notes.
- 1 sheet-eighth, quarter, half, whole notes.
- 1 sheet-also includes sixteenth notes, whole, half, quarter, eighth.
- 1 sheet-identify and color note values and rests-eighth, quarter, half and whole.
Writing prompts and printables- “When I hear Patriotic Music I feel”, and “Patriotic Music is . . .”
There are suggested familiar Songs to use with the patriotic coloring worksheets:
The Flag, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Respect American Patriots and Veterans. Or, edit and make your own printable. (you’ll just need to add a text box and your own clip art or words)
MORE PATRIOTIC RESOURCES:
- Free Patriotic Readers Theater and Script
- Patriotic Song “Red, White and Blue”
- Patriotic Music Program and Game
- Patriotic Song "I Love America"
- Patriotic Song “You Are A Hero”
- Patriotic Song “America is You and Me”
- Patriotic Music Class Worksheets
- Patriotic Creative Movement Activities with Scarves
- Patriotic Rhythms for Body Percussion and Instruments
- Patriotic Familiar Songs and Music Game
MORE FEBRUARY MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!