This is a fun little patriotic/ presidential/ American symbols math unit. I intend to use this in February for first grade. It could also be used in November for 2nd grade.
Included are the following activities:
* Wide White Houses- a nonstandard measuring center
* Presidential Problems- a solve the room center
* Star Signs- comparing & using <, >, =
* Tell the Truth!- rewriting false number sentences to make them true.
* Patriotic Ordering- a number ordering center
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org