Also included in
- Teaching rhythm in elementary music class? This BUNDLE of rhythm activities has 12 resources for a years worth of rhythm activities. Each resource has a different holiday or seasonal theme. Your students will love the variety of materials, and they especially will love the drag and drop say-play-$59.40$66.00Save $6.60
Digital Resource- Google Apps
Patriotic Drag and Drop Rhythm activities for online and in person music class lessons. Use the Video as a whole class activity. Students love moving the images into the boxes to create their very own rhythm patterns. Keep engagement high in your virtual classes using interactive google slides activities. Keep on teaching rhythms, practice, assess using the presentation, video and google slides drag and drop activities. These materials make a great SUB lesson with video, presentation and google slides activities.
- Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth, Half and Whole Note Values
- Play Rhythms
- Play and Say Sounds and Rhythms
- Create Rhythms
- Match Sounds to Rhythms
- Drag and Drop Images (quarter, eighth, sixteenth note, half note images, whole note image) listed above
- Images are in color
- Teaching Video
- Teaching Presentation
- Google Slides Drag and Drop Activity slides.
- Teacher Guide with teaching directions.
- Quarter Notes
- Eighth Notes
- Sixteenth Notes
- Half Note
- Whole Note
- Teaching Pages for Beat and Rhythm Values
- Rhythm Review
- Sounds on the beat
- Teaching page for each value and sound
- Clap the Rhythm review
- Practice – Say and Play the Rhythm and Sounds
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing images.
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing rhythms.
- Create your own rhythms with quarter/eighth, half and sixteenth note versions.
WRITE IN THE RHYTHMS USING THE TEMPLATES:
Create Your Own Templates (4) make copies of the templates and use the digital images to create your own activities.
“TERRIFIC!” poster and Digital Image to congratulate students on completing the activities.
- Play the Video to review rhythms and introduce the concepts.
- Be sure to have students “say and play” the rhythms and sounds/words.
- Open the presentation and follow the slides, review, and practice rhythms with the students.
- You may need to review one class time and then continue the next class to complete the activities.
- Students may need more practice too.
- Consider using the video a second time for students to play along.
- Drag and Drop Activities- do these as a class first to demonstrate how to do the activity.
- Assign or offer the create your own activities as needed.
- Use the REWARD poster to celebrate learning.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- The Patriotic Rhythm Activities resource pairs perfectly with these Patriotic music lesson activities.
- Patriotic rhythm activities for the elementary music classroom. Rhythm activities general music classes, piano lessons, and homeschool music activities.
- Practice rhythms, learn note values, play and say rhythms.
- You’re students will love the engaging teaching video for your distance learning and in person classes.
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!