Patriotic Sing Along! - Over 190 Pages - 26 Patriotic Songs!
Looking to host a patriotic sing along in your class or with the whole school? Then this 199 page PowerPoint presentation is the perfect time saver for you! It is perfect for any American celebration including 911, President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, and more!
This file is a PowerPoint presentation so you can add text or move around verses/slides as needed. For each song I included a blank template so you can adjust for your needs. In addition, I have included the font I used for the lyrics on the other pages so your style will match. (Instructions on how to install font are included). This file does not include sheet music or chord structures.
An editable text version is included too!
Songs included in this resource:
- America the Beautiful
- Anchors Away
- The Army Goes Rolling Along
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Columbia, the Gem of the Ocean
- Fifty Nifty United States **
- God Bless America **
- God Bless the USA **
- Hail, Columbia
- Hail to the Chief
- The Marines’ Hymn
- Over There
- Semper Paratus
- Sing Out for Your Country **
- The Star Spangled Banner
- The Stars and Stripes Forever
- This is My Country **
- This Land is Your Land
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- When the Flag Goes By *
- The U.S. Air Force
- Yankee Doodle
- Yankee Doodle Dandy
- You’re A Grand Old Flag
* Note: Permission to use lyrics granted by Alfred Music Company.
** Note: These songs are NOT in the public domain and therefore I cannot provide pre-typed lyrics for you. However, I have provided pre-made slides with appropriate graphics. All you have to do is insert text book, select the Josefin font and go!
Note: Audio files are NOT included in this resource. Unfortunately licensing these for resell is prohibitively expensive. Most of my audio resources come from Making Music, Share the Music, or Music and You. Everything else can be found on iTunes. There are blank template slides for you to create your own slide if your arrangement is different than mine. Thanks!
At the beginning of the slide show, there is a hyperlinked Table of Contents. If you make modifications to the slide order or number of slides you will need to redo the hyperlinks. I have also included instructions on how to do this. The Table of Contents page is editable as well.
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library! Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Like this product? You will also love:
- Maypole Mania! How to build & dance (+animations), lessons plans, & more!
- Music Center: Don't Break the Rhythms! - Rhythm Game
- Back to School Music Lesson Plan! 4th and 5th Turn the Beat Around Cup Game
Check out some of my bestsellers
- Maypole Mania!
- Patriotic Sing Along
- Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
- Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
- Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
- Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
- Recorder BAG Bonanza!
- Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentationss
Follow me! - Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!