Are you looking for math skill and number sense practice for morning work, independent practice or test prep? This print and teach resource is perfect for all these needs, but appropriate for first grade too on Patriot Day (September 11th), Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July! It covers all of the language and grammar skills for the first grade Common Core Standards.
Try it out for FREE first!
Included In this Resource
• Missing Numbers (2 levels)
• Color by number, by addition, by subtraction, and by place value
• Comparing 2-digits coloring page
• Showing 2-digit numbers in multiple ways (number, word, expanded form, base 10, tallies)
• Ordering length
• Measuring length with non-standard units
• 2D shape I spy
• symmetry sort
• Time to the hour, half hour and mixed
• ANSWER KEYS for everything!
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN MUCH MORE DETAIL!
• Counting Collections
• Math Talks: Bundle
• Math Wall and Calendar: Interactive PowerPoint for Daily Math Skills
• Rock that Read: Patriotic Passages
• Love That Language: Patriotic Grammar Practice
• September 11th Resource for K-2 Students
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog