A fun and easy way to reinforce, and assess, your students' ability to identify and name repeating patterns.
Included in this activity:
* 16 pattern cards
* 2 different recording sheets
There are 4 each of AB, ABC, AAB and ABB patterns. The attributes of size, shape or color are changed within each pattern.
How to use:
1. Print, laminate, and cut apart pattern cards.
2. Copy desired recording sheet.
3. Either place the pattern cards in a math centre, or post them around the room.
4. Students view each card, identify the pattern, and record appropriately.
Thanks so much for taking time to view my product. Should you decide to purchase, please take a moment to rate this resource.