This product is a unit test/assessment on Patterning & Algebra expectations for grade 6 students.
The test contains 20 plus 1 bonus question. The format is multiple choice and open response.
You also may be interested in the Patterning & Algebra Study Guide (all different questions).
Assess your students AND prepare them for standardized testing/EQAO!
The test covers the following expectations:
- identifying pattern rules
- extending patterns
- identifying missing numbers in patterns
- growing shape patters
- using a table of values to represent and extend patterns
- using multiplication to extend patterns
- input output patterns
- representing patterns on a scatter plot
- identifying constants and variables
- writing simple equations (1 variable)
- solving simple equations (1-2 variables)