Patterns - Copy the Patterns - 2 Shapes or 3 Shapes - Worksheets/Tests
1) Kindergarten and Grade 1
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for a Patterns activity that can be used as a Pre-test, Test, or Worksheet. The product has two identical sets: Set #1 Worksheets and Set #2 Tests. Teachers can simply choose whether they want to use this product as a set of worksheets or a set of tests.
THE CONTENT IN EACH SET IS EXACTLY THE SAME, except on the Worksheet Set there is an example. The Test Set DOES NOT HAVE an example.
For these worksheets/tests students draw the same pattern in the boxes below the original pattern. Then, the students colour the pattern using 2 or 3 colours.
This product can easily be used as either a pre-test, test, or worksheet.
Set #1 Worksheets
1) Patterns - 2 Shapes - Draw the same Pattern in the boxes. Colour the pattern. Use 2 colours. - (2 Pages)
2) Patterns - 3 Shapes - Draw the same Pattern in the boxes. Colour the pattern. Use 3 colours. - (2 Pages)
3) Answer Key - (4 Pages)
Set #2 Tests
1) Test #1: Patterns - 2 Shapes - Draw the same Pattern in the boxes. Colour the pattern. Use 2 colours. - (2 Pages)
2) Test #2: Patterns - 3 Shapes - Draw the same Pattern in the boxes. Colour the pattern. Use 3 colours. - (2 Pages)
3) Answer Key - (4 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Learning to copy the given patterns.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com