This product features a 53 page sports-themed powerpoint presentation that takes students step-by-step through the process how to understand the concept of probability. The presentation includes these topics:
- what is a pattern? - identifying pattern types
- repeating patterns with shapes and numbers (identifying the pattern and what comes next)
- growing patterns with pictures (identifying the change and the next shape)
- growing patterns with numbers (identifying the rule and the next numbers)
- patterns in a table (identifying the equation used and the next number)
The product also comes with a tri-fold brochure that students can fill out while going through the presentation together. It is easy to fold and keeps students engaged throughout the presentation by filling in answers to questions, drawing and completing patterns, and writing best answers.
The last flap of the brochure leaves a place for students to fill in their answers to the assessment at the end of the presentation so you can gauge their understanding after presenting the concept of patterns.
This product is low-prep and guaranteed to help your students gain a better understanding of patterns!