Learn simple ABC Patterns with this song, movements, visual aids and activities that reinforce the concept of patterns: Clap, Clap, Clap -- Stomp, Clap, Yeah! -- Quack, Woof, Moo!
Lesson Objective: Children will learn the concept of patterns and the repeating of them by sound, color, movement, etc.
To see a sample of the this song and the movements go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uQMY5el6GL4
The download includes:
1. MP3 of Patterns Shout Out!
2. Lesson Script to help you introduce the song and movements to your classroom complete with recommended booklists and activities to reinforce the learning concept.
3. Lyrics and Movement page
4. Visual Aids to use with the lesson
5. Bridging Activity - black-line masters for printables for each student
6. Activity Sheet for reinforcement
7. Parent Guide English -- explanation for parents in English of the lesson objectives and how to reinforce lesson at home
8. Parent Guide Spanish -- explanation for parents in Spanish of the lesson objectives and how to reinforce lesson at home
Patterns Shout Out!
by Music, Movement & Magination
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License