- Product Description
7 different differentiated activities (11 student pages total) for your students to complete while practicing patterns and functions. These printables require students to investigate patterns and think critically. 3 of the activities are suitable for all students, and 4 of the activities have 2 differentiated levels (11 detailed printables in total).
DIGITAL ACCESS NOW INCLUDED! Please Note: Your students need a basic understanding of using and inserting shapes into Google Slides to use the shape portion of the digital access.
- Start Sequencing: On your mark, get set, GO! Look at the sequence of numbers in the patterns below. Continue the sequence by filling in the blanks. Below the pattern, use your own words to describe how the numbers are showing a pattern.
- Noticing Numbers: Consider the patterns below. Then, write at least two thoughtful observations about the way the pattern changes each time.
- Sketching Shapes: Consider the patterns below. Then, use words to describe the pattern that you see occurring and draw the next shape in the pattern.
- Function Junction (2 Differentiated Levels): Determine the rules and complete the function tables.
- Sequencing Shapes (2 Differentiated Levels): Find the shape pattern and then draw the next two items in the pattern.
- Sequence Detective (2 Differentiated Levels): Look at the patterns below. Then, circle the numbers on the bottom that will continue the sequence. The next number should be colored in RED, then GREEN, then BLUE.
- Pairing Patterns (2 Differentiated Levels): Consider how each of the numbers are paired together. Then, fill in the circle with the missing numbers.
Check out my preview for a look at the printables included!
Answer Key Included
Please Note: This resource received a full update on March 6, 2019
These pair perfectly with my Pattern Task Cards!