You've got the links, here are 75 different pattern puzzles for you to print out in full color, complete with answers. Set them up as math centers by putting the solutions on the back of the problem, use them as "problem of the day" or send them home with a bag of links for parents to solve with their kids.
This set has 3 different types of pattern problems:
• Problems where the student "continues" the pattern shown on the card; that is, the pattern shows the first 5 - 8 links that establishes the pattern.
• Patterns where a link is left blank in the beginning or middle of the pattern. The student has to "decode" the pattern and figure out what the missing link would be.
• Patterns where there is a "mistake" in one of the links. The student has to find where the wrong link, and replace it with the correct color.
There are 2 part, 3 part and 4 part patterns in these problems. They range from quite simple to somewhat complex, and lead to a truly "hands on" approach to problem solving.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, free resources and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.