This package offers sea life- under the sea patterns and counting activities for pre-kg to grade 1 students.
This package offers hands on exploration for students to understand making patterns and developing counting skills.
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Black and white fish templates (9 fish per page- landscape)- use to print on green, blue, yellow, orange, pink and green paper
• 1 page of colored fish with punch hole marks for each of these colors: green, blue, yellow, red, orange, pink
• 1 page of colored fish WITHOUT punch marks
• 1 page of black and white fish without punch marks to print on colored paper
• Fish with numbers in color and black and white showing 1-30 (one set has the numbers horizontal and one set has the numbers vertical)- with punch hole marks
• Fish with numbers in color and black and white showing 1-30 (one set has the numbers horizontal and one set has the numbers vertical)- WITHOUT punch hole marks\
• 15 pattern strips in color
Here are some ways you can use these
• You can use these on a magnetic board– attach a sticky back magnet to each fish and use the fish template with the numbers. Students make a row of the same quantity as shown on the number fish. There are fish WITHOUT the punch holes for this purpose and other ideas below.
• You can use these on a bulletin board or as I have on a blue piece of paper. I used sticky
velcro to attach the number fish for the numbers I wanted to target on the paper and the students linked the same number of fish.
• You can use these on aquarium or fish bowl mats to assemble Quantities.
• You can use these for color matching into colored cups or plates
• You can use on number lines and pocket charts
• You can write ABC’s on the fish and have students link the alphabet in order. This will come out very long and you can display it.
• You can print the fish on white paper– have students color and decorate their fish. Offer blue paper or Bristol board and have the students make an ocean scene with their different fish. You can add sea shells, sea weed and other things to spice it up.
Other Sea life tools you might enjoy
SEA LIFE CENTERS AND PRINTABLES
Life cycle of a fish (salmon) Art activity
more than-less than-equals to- math center activity
Sea life CVC literacy center- I can read and match pictures with words
Editable Jelly fish literacy activities
Math Center- Count and pin sea life animals
more than less than sea life centers and printables-version 2
sea life cvc centers and printables
sea life digraphs and beginning sounds centers and printables
Sea life NO PREP Math and Literacy Printables pack
Sea life graphing and counting center activities
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com
Thank you for looking