Paul Revere's Ride Unit | Poetry Activities | Longfellow | Printable and Digital
Hit all the major standards with this comprehensive unit for the poem, “Paul Revere’s Ride” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. This resource is packed with activities your students will love, including audio support! Focus on comprehension, vocabulary, rhyme scheme, analysis, comparing texts, and so much more! Printable and digital versions are included for EVERYTHING.
Included With Your Purchase:
- Teacher’s Guide
- “Paul Revere’s Ride” Full Text with Audio Support
- Vocabulary Activity: Context Clues
- Paraphrasing Practice
- Rhyme Scheme Activity
- Comprehension & Analysis Questions
- Cumulative Unit Assessment
- Nonfiction Article: “Paul Revere’s Ride: The True Story”
- Comparing Texts Activity
Great for 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
- Use a guided map activity after teaching the poem for students to learn more about the American Revolution. Your students will love it!
Here’s What Teachers Are Saying:
✏️ "100% perfect”
✏️ "I love how you broke the poem apart and it requires the students to really look back at the text. Great product!”
✏️ "Great resource for a great poem. Students were engaged and able to follow along. The questions are perfect to help with comprehension. Thank you!
You Might Also Love:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!