Use these discussion questions to help students make personal connections to the text and use the vocabulary and grammatical structures that are presented in the text.
Option 1 | Small Group Discussion
• 1 Dice per group
• Printed discussion cards
• After reading the selected chapters, have students get in small groups.
• 1 student starts and rolls the dice. They answer the question that corresponds with the number that they rolled. The group members then add on to their response.
• The dice passes to the next student and they roll the dice. If the number has already been rolled, the student can pass their turn to the next student.
Option 2 | Individual Reflection
• Have students answer the questions individually or in pairs on the response sheets provided.
• You could also use this as an extension activity for the small group discussion activity above or to hold students accountable for the discussion.