Pay it Forward day is April 28th! Great to use at any time of year! (end of the year, back to school, etc) Your students will understand the importance of paying it forward and will be more encouraged to do just that with this pack. Your class will be filled with love and kindness.
- Teacher directions and pictures of examples are included in each activity
- The Kindness Jar Activity
- Pay it forward ideas in speech bubbles – black and white and colored templates included (girls and boys)
- The Quilt challenge – the students will be challenged to complete little things that make a big impact and change the world. (There is a grown- up edition as well)
- 12 pay it forward badges
- 6 bright and colorful posters
PS. By downloading my unit, you will be helping me get closer to my dreams of hopefully becoming a mom one day. I love children.. Infertility specialists have been my only route and they are very expensive. If you have been struggling with infertility, you know what I mean. I would love to hear from you! Thank you so much.